De Vergulde Hand
Discover De Vergulde Hand
history of Wet shaving
Traditional wet shaving is one of those glorious male traditions that used to be passed down from father to son. Some modern man have no clue of the fine art our grandparents used to master but thankfully, this glorious male ritual is making a comeback.
De Vergulde Hand is a Dutch company that has been producing shaving products for over 460 years. It is reputed to be the oldest shaving brand in the world and creates the best shaving experience. They produce all kinds of shaving products needed to perform a classic wet or the hot towel shave.
Why traditional wet shaving instead of dry shaving?
• Wet-shaving is associated with masculinity and is for true Gentleman.
• It makes your facial skin smell great, especially with the masculine scent of De Vergulde Hand.
• Men like the freshness associated with wet-shaving.
• Your skin will be less irritated after the shave and when your hair starts growing.
• There are less chemicals in products used for wet shaving.
• Most men worldwide prefer wet-shaving (57%).
• Men who wet-shave feel significantly more confident after shaving than men who dry-shave.
De Vergulde Hand means the gilded hand, and all products are skin friendly, hypoallergenic and have undergone dermatological testing.
Discover the products
And shop right away
The Vergulde Hand after shave balm cares and relaxes the skin after shaving and is suitable for any sort of skin type, including sensitive skin. This world class after shave balm absorbs quickly, protects and restores the skin. Besides, ...
This Shaving Soap has been number 1 on the traditional wet shaving market for a long time. This magnificant product foams very well and will make your razor blade slide over your skin. By lathering with a shaving brush, you stimulate the...
This shaving soap has been number 1 on the traditional wet shaving market for a long time. This magnificent product foams very well and will make your razor blade slide over your skin. By lathering with a shaving brush, you stimulate the...