Join our team
Want to join our team?
We are always looking for talented and passionate people. Below you can find our current vacancies. Do you believe you can contribute to our team in a different position? Feel free to contact us!
Current vacant positions
Check the positions below for more information
We are looking for an enthusiastic Bar Superviosr to provide an excellent customers experience at House of Barbaard Lounge bar Saigon, the unique 1920’s themed lounge bar.
– Ensure the customer receives the highest quality of services.
– Assist the Bar Manager in the running of the bar and ensure that staff are fulfilling their duties to the best of their ability
– Provide excellent customer service
– Maintain strict stock and financial control.
– Salary: negotiable (depend on experience and also enthusiasm)
– A professional westernized & English-speaking work environment
– A chance to develop and grow within the company
– Paid holiday
– General company benefits including discounts, outings & other incentives
– Males, over 18.
– Positive attitude and excellent communication skills in both English & Vietnamese
– Knowledge in restaurant and service field is a plus
– Experience in bartending is a plus
– Previous experience of bar or club work required
– Hard working and reliable, with a strong work ethic
– Demonstrable experience of delivering excellent customer service
– Able to start working after interviewing.
For more information please contact email@example.com or call 0982009341 – Mr. Flinton
We are looking for a pleasant and competitive gentleman that can assist us in attracting new customers and build lasting customer relationships as well as promote our products and services. As a promoting gentleman, you’ll play a fundamental role in achieving our goals. Using your network, promotion material, image and ideas you’ll work toward achieving set objectives.
– Promote, Demonstrate and provide information on services
– Create a positive image and lead consumer to use it
– Distribute brochures, flyers, discount cards and other promotional material in order to create new sales opportunities
– Network in order to create new sales opportunities
– Sell products and services being promoted, and keep records of sales
– Assist in organization of events, special nights and other specialties of House of Barbaard
– Identify customer’s interest and understand customer needs and requirements
– Write articles and pamphlets about services and products
– Visit trade shows, stores, community organizations, and other venues to promote products or services, and to answer questions from potential customers
– Work with targets
– Work in a fun, dynamic and international environment
– Work in a English speaking environment
– Be trained up to western standards
– Chances to grow with the company
– Become part of the House of Barbaard family
– Discount 20% for friends and family on products and services within House of Barbaard
– Proven working experience as promoter
– Ability to understand customers needs and handle different personality types
– Strong listening, communication, presentation and social skills
– Multilingual, at least fluent (speaking) in both Vietnamese and English
– At least 18 years of age
– High school degree or BS Marketing
For more informations please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0936886124 – Mr. Sơn